Monday, December 4, 2017

The boy, who can not eat solid food, wrote a cookbook

11-year-old boy suffering from a rare disease, because of which he could die if you eat at least one chips. He is prohibited to take any solid food.


 The boy, who can not eat solid food, wrote a cookbook  epidermolysis bullosa


The Englishman Josh Guild epidermolysis bullosa   - Genetic disease from which he had at home in the UK is suffering all 5000 human. In extreme cases, this causes the formation of blood dermatitis blisters on the skin of the fingers and toes of their victims, which is why these fingers fuse. This happened in the case of young Josh.


Doctors strongly I forbade him to eat any solid foods, including such favorite for Most children bags of crisps. The boy will be very painful to swallow solid pieces, as his throat and esophagus due to illness became unusually sensitive - a child can choke and suffocate. Therefore, in the diet Now the boy mashed potatoes, hard-boiled eggs, as well as his favorite cakes and other sweets.


In order to help Other victims epidermolysis bullosa Josh wrote a cookbook their favorite recipes. It tells how many "soft products "can be prepared for children suffering from this disease.


"I can not have the same thing my friends eat, like chips and sandwiches, because I really painful swallowing them - the boy says. - But in my book, I laid out a lot fun recipes, including my favorite cake airplane, which is covered soft ice to maintain humidity. And my mother and I have learned to do soft varieties of popular solid food. In fact, if you put in front of the goal, then for any restrictions you can find some fun. "(Read More)



Healthy Child

Go back to the main page

No comments:

Post a Comment