Thursday, June 27, 2019

Nitroglycerine

Description overdue on 15.09.2011

Related Articles:
  • Chloroform Latin
  • Dibazol, instructions for use
  • Reviews for budesonide
  • Analogs Chondroxide Maximum
Tweet

 Nitroglycerine  Nitroglycerine   - Vasodilator, vasodilatig, antianginal drug from the group organic nitrates It applies to Cardiology .Preparat Affects the coronary arteries, cerebral blood vessels, venous vessels after 2 min. nitroglycerin. The maximum effect is achieved after 15-30 min. Sublingual form of preparation cropped attack angina   after 1 and 5 minutes, an antianginal, hemodynamic effect lasts for 30-60 minutes. The mechanism of action of nitroglycerin due to the improvement of metabolic processes, reducing the need for oxygen in the heart muscle by reducing preload and afterload.

Terms of appointment:

1-2 Cap alcoholic solution of the drug is applied to the language, in some cases, moisten a piece of sugar 1-3 drops, and then hold it under the tongue. 1% solution: maximum allowable single dose - cap 4, a day not more than 16 cap under the tongue. Nitroglycerin tablets placed under the tongue, hold until resorption. For adults: 1-2 m. At the reception. The day to 6 tablets. The scheme is similar to taking the capsules to tablets. If pain subsided within 5 min., Then take another 0, 5 mg. If after taking 3 tablets is not marked improvement of health, the call for a doctor. Long-acting nitroglycerin medications prescribed for frequent attacks of angina.

Indications:

The drug is prescribed for left ventricular failure . spasm of blood vessels of the heart . brain . Nitroglycerin is effective in the central artery embolic lesions retinal .


Contraindications:

Hypersensitivity, allergic reaction to nitrates, acute coronary thrombosis , High intracranial pressure, acute phase flow myocardial infarction , Constrictive pericarditis, isolated mitral stenosis, cardiac tamponade, uncontrolled hypovolemia, bleeding stroke , Collapse, toxic pulmonary edema, hyperthyroidism , Subarachnoid hemorrhage, severe anemia, stroke, pregnancy.

The drug is absolutely contraindicated in patients with angle-closure glaucoma   with high intraocular pressure. With caution is prescribed nitroglycerin in severe atherosclerotic vascular lesions of the brain. In diseases of the liver, kidney drug is prescribed with caution.

Side effects:

Cardiovascular system : Heat, noise, and ringing in the ears, headache, tachycardia, drop in blood pressure. Rarely, cyanosis, orthostatic collapse, fainting.

Gastrointestinal tract : Dyspepsia, dry mouth, epigastric pain.

CNS Rarely confusion, anxiety, disorientation   in the space of the visual perception, headache, and weakness.

Overdose:

Symptoms: rapid decline in blood pressure, reflex tachycardia, increased sleepiness, fatigue, and nausea. At high doses: tachypnea . dyspnea . carbohemia , Cyanosis, collapse. Treatment is symptomatic. When methemoglobinemia intravenously administered solution of 1% methylene blue per 1 kg of 0, 10-0, 15 ml.

Special instructions:

Receiving drugs may lead to a drop in blood pressure. If rapid change in body position, in hot weather, during physical activity, when consuming alcoholic beverages appears dizziness. Nitroglycerin like other nitrates eventually loses its effectiveness, which makes it necessary to gradually increase the dosage. After contact with the drug on the skin may experience periodic headaches. The drug reduces the rate of mental and motor responses.

Drug Interactions:

Procainamide, phosphodiesterase inhibitors, vasodilators, ACE inhibitors, blockers "slow" calcium channel inhibitors, MAO reinforce hypotensive effect . Nitroglycerin concentration increases dihydroergotamine blood raises blood pressure. The drug reduces the effectiveness of Heparin   while receiving.

2 comments:

  1. HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL MEDICINE HELPED ME GET RID OF MY 3 YEARS HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS. Hello everyone my name is DONALD am from the united states i have been suffering from (HERPES) disease since 2016 and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Imoloa and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr imoloa telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i have been cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is, if you have such sickness or any other at all like, FEVER, DIARRHOEA, LUPUS, DRY COUGH, PRAKISON'S DISEASE, FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, ANAL CANCER, ARTHRITIS, BREAST CANCER, BONE CANCER, hepatitis A,B,C,CANCER,HPV,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES 1 AND 2,SMALL PENIS PROBLEM ,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SYPHILIS, WEAK ERECTION,BREAST ENLARGEMENT AND many more ....... you can email him on drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com) or whatsapp him on +2347081986098. Sir, i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever be grateful for the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd,HPV,Cancer, Hepatitis,Shingles, Diabetes,Epilepsy,Infertility, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ReplyDelete