Monday, January 29, 2018

Biking gives 5 years of life

 Biking gives 5 years of life  Scientists have found that cycling trip to work can give you an extra five years of life. But only if you hard pedaling.

Those who prefer a fast ride cyclists live on average five years longer their peers who choose other modes of transportation. The velocity cycling   much more important than distance. This conclusion was Danish researchers from Bispebjerg University Hospital in Copenhagen.

For 20 years they watched five thousand healthy people who travel regularly by bicycle. It was found that fans of fast   cycling   We lived 5, 3 years longer than fans of slow travel. Those who pedaled an average degree of tension inhabited by 2, 9 years longer. Among women, the ratio was slightly different - the fastest cyclist lived at 3, 9 years longer, and the average rate of fans 2, 2 years longer than lovers of slow driving.

The study showed that those who ride a bike less than an hour a day, had the best chance of avoiding premature death for any reason. Of course, it's not the bike or speed. Just the researchers once again proven to be beneficial exercise. Moreover, it is intense and short loads rather than slow and moderate. Until now, many scientists are arguing about what is effective for people - two or three hours walking or jogging for half an hour fast. Danish scientists clearly speak in favor of the second option.



Fitness

Go back to the main page

2 comments:

  1. yes its curable,, to God be the glory how this great man dr Edidia brought smile on my face. I found out I was Cytomegalovirus (CMV) DISEASE positive.” I immediately started to bargain with God. I
    felt so ashamed about my situation. I felt angry at God and
    especially myself. I hated myself. I knew suicide was a sin but
    it did cross my mind. My life was falling apart and I had no
    control. not until i saw comment of a lady in south Africa
    talking about how she got help from a traditional native
    doctor, Dr.edidia who used herbal medicine, made with nature
    leaf and roots to heal her from Cytomegalovirus (CMV) disease at first i doubted, i ran
    out of what to do, so i reluctantly copy the address in her
    comment and emailed the Dr. and told him about my ailment,
    he made some herbal medicine that i took, for 1 week,
    according to his instructions, and the closing of that month , i
    went back for text as directed by dr.edidia, to see if his
    medicine had work, to my surprise, i texted negative, All
    thanks to dr. edidia. You can contact him on his email Via:
    (dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsap
    +2349074505296). All thanks to Dr.edidia for the relief he has
    brought to me. i believe this would help many people with
    deadly disease he also cure this various of diseases STD like Cytomegalovirus (CMV) HERPES, HIV, ALS, HPV etc to get herbal medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to use this medium to let every one know that HIV/AIDS has cure and that Dr Ogbela is the solution. am from Texas i was tested HIV/AIDS positive in july the year 2011, then ealy this month i read aticle about Dr Ogbela having Hiv cure,i decided to look for him and lastly i was able to contact him through his email and phone number he told me everything that he needed and i play along too and he now then told me that he has prepared some local medicine that i need to drink it and he send it to me i axtually did as he directed, the later that night i was unable to sleep i urinate and toilet almost all the night i called him later that night to tell him how am feeling he told me that everything will be fine,few days later he called me and advice me that i should go to hospital to checked my status i actually did and i was now tested NEGATIVE i told everyboby right there at the hospital and i called him and thank him for his good work he told me to tell you out there if you knew you have this disease that you should contact him through his email drogbelaherbalhome@gmail.com or call him on +2348136354191. God Bless you

    ReplyDelete