Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Secrets of fitness of David Hasselhoff

American actor and singer David Hasselhoff 61 years, but he assures me that feels like 40 years. And all because a celebrity supports excellent physical shape and regularly visits the gym.

 Secrets of fitness of David Hasselhoff  David Hasselhoff

"I feel like 40 and not 61, and I can hold out in the gym longer than anyone else - says David Hasselhoff . - Every day, I pay much attention to cardio exercise, and stretching and yoga. However, now I have very sensitive feet, because I was once a lot of running around. As I like to joke, I had 11 years in a row running in slow motion when I starred in "Baywatch." However, exercise regularly, I became even more since the TV series "Knight Rider" in 1980.

I eat a lot of fruit in the morning - melons, grapes, peaches and strawberries. Only on Sunday morning, let myself "sin", eat a bagel, some smoked fish and cream cheese. For lunch, I eat pasta without sauce, or grilled chicken or fish, sometimes with rice. Very rarely eat red meat. I am not a sweet tooth, avoid any heavy sauces, fried foods and sugar. Fortunately, I can still eat as much as I want, without adding weight. In addition, every day I drink 5 liters of water.

If you remember about my ailments, the most serious possible to name those that I have received during the accident in February 2003, when a motorcycle crashed into a curb and flew out of the saddle. Broken ribs, got a huge number of abrasions, bruises and scratches, but after a few weeks, rose to his feet. I rarely miss any interesting events and training, unless very sick. "(Read More)



Fitness

Go back to the main page

No comments:

Post a Comment