Friday, October 7, 2016

Jennifer Aniston is drinking breast milk

The movie star Jennifer Aniston revealed one of the most controversial of their beauty secrets. It turned out that she was drinking the breast milk of his wife of the famous TV presenter.


 Jennifer Aniston is drinking breast milk  Jennifer Aniston


During her interview with Jimmy Kimmel that Jennifer Aniston It is given in the framework of the promotion of his new film "Changeling" actress suddenly she admitted that she loves drink breast milk . And not some anonymous, and that produces Molly McNerney - husband Jimmy Kimmel. Note that in the series "Friends" Aniston's character Rachel lost her temper when Joey and Phoebe tasted breast milk. But it happened 20 years ago, and now Jen changed their preferences.


 Jennifer Aniston is drinking breast milk  Jennifer Aniston


"This is just the milk, drinking that you do not arise in this regard guilt - he said Jennifer Aniston. - In general, this is the right milk. I'm I drink breastmilk Which gives Molly. "Jimmy Kimmel not his head and replied, "I do not know whether you want me to it I mentioned, but you yourself had made good breast milk. You breast nurtured my wife! "


"Yes, I breastfed her, and Now she feeds me - Aniston said. - It is very sweet. Seems like coconut milk. Come on, that no one in the audience, and never tried breast milk in the age of reason? "


Then Jennifer said that it does not have facilities, not only about the use of breast milk. AT Specifically, never giving birth actress quietly looking at birth. "I attended births have so many of my friends - admitted Aniston. - I think that is something unforgettable, a real miracle! " (READ MORE)

PHOTO Jennifer Aniston



Healthy eating

Go back to the main page

No comments:

Post a Comment