Friday, April 29, 2016

Doctors saved a woman from hours of orgasm (VIDEO)

The heroine of the next issue of the American documentary series "Sex and sent me to the hospital" has become a resident of Seattle, who spoke about their feelings during prolonged orgasm. According to Liz, at first she was in seventh heaven, an hour later began to worry, and two zasobiralas the hospital.

 Doctors saved a woman from hours of orgasm (VIDEO)  Long orgasm


Before you ask for help from doctors, Liz tried to recover on their own.

"I jumped, drank wine, but to no avail - the attacks continued, becoming more painful every time. The situation is aggravated by the fact that I started to choke, and then-boyfriend Eric took me to the clinic, "- says a young woman.

According to Eric, who accompanied his beloved during a visit to the doctor all the time he felt the surprised looks. "Everyone looked at me, and I did not know what was going on," - he argued.

The doctor to whom addressed lovers, did not immediately understand the reason for the strange behavior of Liz.

"First, he suggested that I give birth, but when we told him about long orgasm , Began to operate. To get me back to normal, the doctors took about an hour, "- said the heroine of the program.


For reference:
Documentary TV series "Sex and sent me to the hospital," tells of the extraordinary effects of physical intimacy. The pilot edition of the program was released on December 23. His hero was a 200-pound man who during intercourse his body fell on his partner, leaving her a concussion. (READ MORE)



Sex

Go back to the main page

No comments:

Post a Comment